Website Grants to help you get Online and start selling . .
Take your website to next level
Second vouchers are now available, once the first voucher has been fully used.
Ways to use the website grant.
What can the Trading Online Voucher be used for?
Make the grant work better for you
Design & Marketing
The TOV can be used to cover the design and online Marketing costs. Up to 30% of the voucher can be used for Pay Per Click advertising on all the major platforms, Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
Next Trading Online Seminar in Wexford
The Trading Online Voucher seminar is aimed at owner/managers to help participants make use of their voucher. Click here for Dates and to make a booking.
Our Recent work.
Applying for a Trading Online Voucher
- Have attended a TOV Seminar within the previous 9 months
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- Third party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g., Tax and Business Registration details).
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must…
- Employ between 1 and 10 staff
- Attend a Trading Online Seminar with your Local Enterprise Office in Wexford, Wicklow, Carlow, Dublin etc